THI was founded in November of 2005 and has worked with the World Trade Centers Association, various fortune 500 companies, small to medium sized business, universities, chambers and foreign governments in order to facilitate international trade.
The story of THI is simple, its goal was to become a hub of international business, and that was accomplished by forming strategic relationships across the globe. Nothing that THI has accomplished could have been accomplished without these relationships, and they are the foundation of everything that we do.
- November 2005 – THI was founded
- December 2005 – Formalized a relationship with the Surat Economic Zone Surat, India
- December 2005 – Contracted to the World Trade Center Palm Beach
- March 2006 – Contracted to the World Trade Centers Association
- December 2007 – Contracted to Mexico Calidad Suprema
- December 2008 – Established Mexican Operations
- December 2010 – Achieved Over 175 Containers Sold
- September 2012 – Moved Global Headquarters to Montrose, Colorado
- June 2013 – Taught Tec de Monterrey Students at Yale University
- March 2014 – Helped develop an International Business Minor at Tec de Monterrey in Veracruz
- October 2014 – Contract with the World Trade Center Denver to handle trade activities
- August 2015 – Finalized a contract with AmCham Slovenia to assist their members the internationalization process